“Fiercely Protective of the NCW Family”
Fiercely Protective of Your Health. Fiercely Protective of Your Wellbeing. Fiercely Protective of Your Safety.
This is a Core Value that NCW wholeheartedly stands behind and has been put at the forefront of our business when we first opened our doors over 20 years ago. To prove our commitment to this core value, we are taking part in OSHA’s Safe + Sound Campaign this week, August 9th – 15th. Safe + Sound Week is held annually in August to further both organizational and individual knowledge on safety in the workplace. During this week, we have made the following pledges to ensure safety is always top of mind;
- Demonstrate our core value of “fiercely protective” by educating our workforce on health and safety measures and how they have affected us personally.
- Show our commitment to workplace protection and health by completing Safe + Sound’s Take 3 in 30 Challenge by the end of the year.
- Communicate with workers about our protection program by talking about safety and health actions in our daily job site visits.
- Have a visible presence in the workplace by regularly walking around different work areas and talking directly with workers.
- Recognize workers who demonstrate strong safety skills by providing rewards and shout-outs on company communications.
- Be a leader in our industry by sharing work protection expertise with our network through our website, newsletters, and social platforms.
- Work to continuously improve workplace welfare by developing checklists and reviewing OSHA 300 logs.
At NCW, we are eager to recognize those that go above and beyond the call of working safely. Be sure to follow us on Instagram & Facebook to see us highlight safety superstars in our workforce. Last month, we highlighted Isaac Kinser for his diligence on preventing potential workplace hazards.
View this post on Instagram
We remain fiercely protective of the NCW Family by proactively pursuing safe practices and educating ourselves on best practices. For further information on workplace safety check out these resources: