Get Licensed and Certified - Heavy Equipment Operator Certification

Depending on the type of equipment you will operate, you may need a Certified Driver’s License (CDL), which involves passing a written test and driving test. Additionally, some states and employers require certification for heavy equipment operators such as NCCER, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), or a manufacturer’s certification for specific machinery. These programs typically involve classroom and hands-on training.

© 2024 NCW Privacy Sitemap